happy kidPalmyra Relief is registered by the UK Charity Commission, registered charity number 1164020.

Your donation to Palmyra Relief will help seriously injured children get fitted with artificial limbs, and get the follow-up rehabilitation care they need to face the future with hope.

Please be part of the solution to help these precious children get the support and care they deserve.

No donation is too small to help make a difference in the life of an innocent child who has lost a limb. Please donate even a small amount (£5 or £10 / $5 or $10) monthly. Helping the Syrian people at such desperate times is our moral duty, especially to help children who have lost limbs due to the conflict. Your help is very much appreciated.

Make Checques Payable to:

Palmyra Relief

Post To:
Palmyra Relief
15 Warrington Crescent
Lower Level
London, UK 1EDUK

For Bank Transfers / Charities Aid Foundation:

C A F – Charities Aid Foundation
Palmyra relief C I O
Account number – 00029440
Sort code – 40-52-40



Tax-Free Donation in the UK
If you are a UK taxpayer, and make a donation to Palmyra Relief, your donation is tax-free. (For more information, see the Government’s Gift Aid web page.)

You can also donate straight from your wages or pension if your employer, company or personal pension provider runs a Payroll Giving scheme. This happens before tax is deducted from your income. Ask your employer or pension provider if they run a Payroll Giving scheme. The amount of tax relief you get depends on the rate of tax you pay.

Charity Gift Aid Donation Form
A key step in making your donation tax-free is to fill out the Charity Gift Aid Donation form and email it to us at

You can also fill out the following form:


Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:

Please notify the charity if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gainsIf you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code

Telephone Numbers

Telephone: 02072893337
Mobile: 07956366824


Email us


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s